Diablo® III

People who have installed.

5 Blood Elf Mage
If you go to program files and right click the diablo 3 folder and go to properties, how big does it say the file is? like gig wise. Just want to make sure I have the full thing.
Reply Quote
7.76 GB
Reply Quote
5 Blood Elf Mage
ty same as mine. I never uninstalled the beta before installing the retail version and stuff so just wanted to make sure it was the same size and beta didn't mess with it. Mine is also 7.76 gigs and I can open the game and even see the breaking news about servers launching tonight. Was just worried before, but now I feel better. Thanks again.
Reply Quote
7.76 GB
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
Damn... why is mine larger than normal >.<
Reply Quote
Mine is 8.47 gigs. The game runs fine. I do not understand why people have different file sizes. Anyone have an explanation?

Edit:
Could it be a simple difference between the mac and PC version? I'm running it on a mac right now.
Edited by DirtyyFresh#1630 on 5/14/2012 11:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
if you see the diablo icon you installed it correctly it's nothing to worry about unless a corrupted file :(.
Reply Quote
I ran the online installer halfway, but it was too slow so I stopped it and used the disc. I just uninstalled everything, gonna do a clean install now.
Reply Quote
7.77gbs

http://i.imgur.com/fhFiu.jpg
Reply Quote
7.91 using pt-br client
Reply Quote
same 7.76g
Reply Quote
7.77 GB here
Reply Quote
23 Worgen Priest
7.7gb
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]