Diablo® III

Diablo III Expansion

85 Pandaren Rogue
Is there any possible lore left for what could be an expansion?
Reply Quote
We have a prophecy and i believe it doesnt end with diablo 3

"Death at last shall spread its wings over all"

Refering to malthael going bannnannnnerrrs and you know so i believe he will become a huge threat later in the game possibly the first expansion.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
We have a prophecy and i believe it doesnt end with diablo 3

"Death at last shall spread its wings over all"

Refering to malthael going bannnannnnerrrs and you know so i believe he will become a huge threat later in the game possibly the first expansion.

That also opens up the possibility of redeeming Leah's soul.
Reply Quote
!SPOILER WARNING!

since diablo was killed,

he doesnt require a soulstone right? so does that means that he will come back?
Edited by djdkmowze#1124 on 5/14/2012 2:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
We'll talk when I've beaten the game. But I have a few ideas.
Reply Quote
Yes. Absolutely yes
Reply Quote
At least one expansion. Too many missing angels. They're up to some sort of mischief.
Reply Quote
Diablo being so clever might have another way from getting back from the abyss. Most likely, we will fight Malthael or whoever the black soulstone corrupts, or invade Hell because like only lilith i think is left in Hell.
Reply Quote
Anyone up for piecing "anu" back together? As hinted in the blizzcon 2011 lore panel, who knows what really happened to the worldstone ;)
Reply Quote
uh, hasnt he "died" in every game? I know I killed him at the end of D2, looted his body, hehe

I just hope they do something similar to Starcraft 2. Give me 2 more expansions about 2 years apart, that would be awesome!
Reply Quote
uh, hasnt he "died" in every game? I know I killed him at the end of D2, looted his body, hehe

I just hope they do something similar to Starcraft 2. Give me 2 more expansions about 2 years apart, that would be awesome!

think of the prime/lesser evils as entities or "spirits that never die". All you kill is the physical form or vessel.
Reply Quote
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

The Balance is way out of wack. Necromancers will be required to take the place of the Burning Hells, and Trag'oul will be the boss.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Death Knight
Adria the witch is still alive.
Imperius is pissed off and apparently very moody.
The black soulstone fell from Diablo's body yet it's fate wasn't revealed.
Leah's soul may still be important.

I think it's safe to say there will be an expansion. They have plenty to work with. Personally I'd love to see a corrupted Imperius.
Reply Quote
Adria the witch is still alive.
Imperius is pissed off and apparently very moody.
The black soulstone fell from Diablo's body yet it's fate wasn't revealed.
Leah's soul may still be important.

I think it's safe to say there will be an expansion. They have plenty to work with. Personally I'd love to see a corrupted Imperius.

Adria seems to be the most obvious candidate for the center of an expansion.

I don't think Imperius is really all that angry anymore. He seemed fine with letting a mortal, sacrilegious Tyreal take his place among the Angiris Council.

From what I saw in the end cinematic, the black soulstone just turned to dust.

If Leah is still somewhere, I do think she's probably pretty pissed about the whole "YOU TURNED ME INTO DIABLO" thing.
Reply Quote
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Adria
Malthael
The black soulstone(Final cinematic shows The Prime Evil dissolve, but the black soulstone remains intact, falling through the clouds of heaven)
The only way to kill the Prime evils are to trap them in soulstones and shatter them, but the black soulstone captured and saved the souls of the demons who were shattered, and the black soulstone is still intact, so all seven evils are still alive.

There's room for a sequel, lol. Diablo still isn't even dead.
Reply Quote
There's still Inarius, Lilith, Adria, Malthael, and old Deckard's ghost who can still cause trouble down the road. And what's more dangerous than a ghost that studies lore and just wants a friend?
Reply Quote
spoilers:

at the end of the game you see diablo dissolve and the black soul stone fall from the heavens is it possible that malthael retrieves the black soul stone and uses it to become a new prime evil or become a fallen angel since tryreal is the new angel of wisdom i think its gonna have something to do with that.
Reply Quote
i agree with you dude. the soul stone was never destroyed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]