Diablo® III

Graphics card

100 Dwarf Warrior
So I went and installed Diablo 3 just now and I hit play and it said it wasn't supported by my graphics card. I know its not great but I got into the beta and managed to play that no problem, no slowdown, nothing wrong on not even the lowest graphic settings. I plan on upgrading it once I get my new job but right now I am broke. I would be very sad if I can't play tonight because all of my friends want to play with me.

I have an ati radeon HD 4300/4500 series. Any help please...
Reply Quote
If you're having the 'unsupported card' popup issue, just hit ESC and it will let you past that screen into the login section.

It's just an issue with some of the ATI cards right now, should be fixed soon hopefully, but easy to get around now :)
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warrior
Thank you soooo much. Was totally freaking out, now just to wait till 3 a.m.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
I had the same issue, but an error code keeps coming up when I do this. "Click to retry creating D3D device. Click OK to retry"
Reply Quote
should sticky this thread, been hearing about lots of people having this issue.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
WHen i get it to load it tries but then says error any help?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
I am having the same problem when I click launch a grey screen pops up and says graphic error "click to recreate D3D.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Same here I am having the same issue. I've deleted/reinstalled the game a couple of times to no avail, updated all my drivers. I was in game before this error occured, and when I reduced my resolution the game crashed and now I cannot even get back into the game due to this error.

I was using a AMD Crossfire with 2 Radeon HD 6500 graphics cards. The cards are not listed on the Blizzard site as supported cards nor unsupported cards, but I did get that same message as someone mentioned above about the video card being out of date. Someone tell me what i need to do to play this game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]