Diablo® III

How much are you paying for your collector's?

90 Night Elf Druid
Being in New Zealand and ordering from EB games, I think it will be interesting to see what the prices are that have been charged.
I can't recall mine total cost off the top of my head, but I know I owe them like NZ$114 still.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
When I put my deposit down it was $144 Aus. So I owe $94 AUD. In NZD that would be about $115.

Note: JB hi fi have actually been dropping the price of the standard edition but I wouldnt get your hopes up that the collectors will be cheaper. There are reports in the US that some people who pre-ordered the collectors have been sent emails saying that they can no longer get it. Here's hoping we get ours no problem.
Reply Quote
How much did you put down as a deposit?

They were asking for a minimum of $50 which is what turned me off ordering from them. They couldn't promise me a CE but wanted me to put down $50 and they weren't able to tell me if I had got one or not before it would have been too late to pre-order one from someone else.

So I walked away and pre-ordered from MA, paid $199. At the time EB were asking $223.

EDIT: If Mighty Ape tell me they can't provide me with a CE (after just being charged for it) I shall reach a new level of rage. Considering I contacted them in Feb asking if my order in Oct '11 guaranteed me a CE, to which they answered yes.
Edited by RetardoBot#6427 on 5/11/2012 8:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
EB games New Zealand told you that?
Reply Quote
05/11/2012 08:30 PMPosted by Kimmuriial
EB games New Zealand told you that?

Yep.

EB Games NZ (at least in my area) are pretty damned useless when it comes to getting information out of them. It depends on who I ask. They seem to fish information out of different buckets.
Edited by RetardoBot#6427 on 5/11/2012 8:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
That sucks mate. I ordered mine from EB aus (im in aus) and I called up 3 days ago and they said I would get it. Heres hoping you get one also.
Reply Quote
I'm pretty sure I should get my CE from Mighty Ape. They've not told me otherwise yet and as I said, they confirmed I would be getting one a few months back. I just hope they don't go back on their word.
Reply Quote
$101 from JB HiFi, they also got a few extra copies of the CE in too.
Reply Quote
I paid $203.89 for my CE from Mighty Ape (includ. shipping)
Edited by Redbalrog#6988 on 5/12/2012 6:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
i just checked JB HiFi and they have non left T.T
Edited by Zekuza on 5/12/2012 6:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
- Diablo III
View profile
$138 from EB and $139 from GAME (gf and me), man you guys in NZ get ripped and screwed around pretty badly, hope everyone gets their copies without any hassle.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
$140 AUD is around $180 NZD.

What really gets me is that so many of them have been sold to people who just resell them at inflated prices. I was looking through ebay today and saw one where the seller's pickup instructions were to meet right outside the store they pre-ordered it from, easy $100 profit I suppose but damn it makes it harder for actual players to get them.
Reply Quote
I got my copy for $139 from GAME.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
I Paid

147.25 AUD
that was with insurance and postage so i think it was 138.00AUD for the box
Reply Quote
$140 AUD is around $180 NZD.

What really gets me is that so many of them have been sold to people who just resell them at inflated prices. I was looking through ebay today and saw one where the seller's pickup instructions were to meet right outside the store they pre-ordered it from, easy $100 profit I suppose but damn it makes it harder for actual players to get them.

That's genuinely scummy.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
I got my CE copy at EB/NZ cost me $203.00 with a $50.00 deposit first for pr order, they had quite a few copies left at the time as well, they told me it would be at my place on the 24th May. Please let there be no hick ups :)
Edited by Jeckel666#6846 on 5/13/2012 4:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
ive got 2 ce from different ebgame stores. they both were around 140ish each
Reply Quote
There's so many CE threads I thought putting it in this one would be as good as the next.

So, it looks like Mighty Ape have more CE's in stock due to people canceling. Yesterday you were unable to put the CE in your 'trolley' in order to purchase it. Today it has returned the 'add to trolley' button.

http://www.mightyape.co.nz/product/PC-Games/Diablo-III-Collectors-Edition/19158377/

I know of a few people who have canceled their CE copy so you could be in luck. MA ship to both Aus and NZ however I don't think those in Aus would get their copy release day.
Reply Quote
I just ordered one from MA today, $203 NZD. No idea what date it'll arrive though.
Reply Quote
I got my CE for sure! :) Paid $154 NZD from $189 - got the last one
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]