Diablo® III

How much are you paying for your collector's?

$149 from EB. $50 deposit.
Reply Quote
$99 + 25 shipment from Amazon US in USD
Priority International Courier
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Being in New Zealand and ordering from EB games, I think it will be interesting to see what the prices are that have been charged.
I can't recall mine total cost off the top of my head, but I know I owe them like NZ$114 still.

Finished paying off my CE today (am in Christchurch) $214.00

Incidentally, I ordered mine from EB the day it was announced (i know the store manager) - mine was the first CE pre order - so he's ensuring mine is put aside so i can get it on the way home.

Regular version retails for $119.

One of the staff were laughing at Harvey Norman only ordering 19 copies of the standard edition - my EB store ordered 150 copies, and only 7 aren't pre ordered (not including CEs)
Edited by Angelus#6398 on 5/14/2012 1:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Being in New Zealand and ordering from EB games, I think it will be interesting to see what the prices are that have been charged.
I can't recall mine total cost off the top of my head, but I know I owe them like NZ$114 still.

Finished paying off my CE today (am in Christchurch) $214.00

Incidentally, I ordered mine from EB the day it was announced (i know the store manager) - mine was the first CE pre order - so he's ensuring mine is put aside so i can get it on the way home.

Regular version retails for $119.

One of the staff were laughing at Harvey Norman only ordering 19 copies of the standard edition - my EB store ordered 150 copies, and only 7 aren't pre ordered (not including CEs)

I hope the Harvey Norman up my end ordered more then that -.- I'm expecting a 2nd Collectors Edition from there as I could only order 1 in store from EB
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]