Diablo® III

ozgamershop

anyone buying from them?

Still haven't got my email saying its sent so it looks like I wont be playing till next Friday at the minimum ):
Reply Quote
- Diablo III
View profile
I learnt never to preorder with them, they don't ship till release day and their shipping can take weeks(mine took 3 weeks, although I've heard of better times).

Goodluck mate!
Reply Quote
Yeah I might cancel (If I can) if I still don't have the email on monday and just get a digital version
Reply Quote
I'd bail.

If you're anything like the rest of us, you'll go nuts with all the talk and end up mistakenly walking into spoilers before you get to play it.

Stuff having an added week to your wait!
Edited by RetardoBot#6427 on 5/12/2012 8:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Ozgameshop isnt good for any game you want to be playing on release.

They have decent prices, but its all UK based. I'd say you'll be waiting 2-3 weeks from release date for that physical copy of D3, based on my experience with them.

I use them to pick up cheap older games, they kinda suck at new releases.
Reply Quote
I attempted to cancel, so I'm hoping they read my message before they ship it |:
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]