Diablo® III

Updating setup files stuck at 2/3

Hello everyone.

So with Diablo 3 being available to me tomorrow at 11:00 pm imn quite anxious to get this problem sorted.

When i run the setup it always gets stuck at 2/3 of the way done. I have already tried alot of things that i have seen work for others such as closing agent files through task manager, disable antivirus and firewall, renaming folders and files and running agent.exe.

Nothing seems to help, yet i think it must be something blocking the agent. Is there anything i could post that would help identify the problem?

Thanks.
Reply Quote
Just a little extra note, when i do close down the agent.exe when running the setup it will jump from updating setup files to launching blizzard launcher and sit at about 90% then eventually a new agent.exe opens and it goes back to updating setup files at about 2/3.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
My setup is also stuck at 2/3 and has been for an hour. Help please?
Reply Quote
I found something interesting stateing in the beta it was because P2P was turned on. Only problem is if i cant get to the launcher i cant turn it off :/
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Brandon, there's an incredibly long thread about this here. Try some of the solutions, because there's a LOT of people having this issue right now:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4903420607?page=8
Reply Quote
i just deleted my cache folder and battle.net folder and tried it again. i left it for awile and it now works! yes i will be on d3 at launch!!
Reply Quote
can you tell us how long you left it awhile from? some of you kids are saying it been frozen when in fact its only been 20min... now did you leave it for 4hrs then come back o just 10min. cuz it does make quite a difference.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Mine took around 30 min to fully update (being the longest of all the updates i have made).
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]