Diablo® III

Stocking up on V

90 Undead Warlock
4 pack of V at Coles for $4.57 that's Half the price!! Get on it guys!
Reply Quote
BRB
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
ROFL.

Sounds iike Coles did their research. Either that, or some lowly Coles worker has got a promotion out of mentioning install night to his/her bosses...
Reply Quote
you got to be careful having too much of that stuff. One Australia Day party i had 8 cans of red bull with vodka, as well as another 4 pack of smirnoof black with guarana. i stopped rinking at 6pm but i was so affected by all that red bull that my heart was absolutely racing and i couldn't get to sleep until 4am.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
Geh, was gonna avoid the crap, but at that price I'd be crazy not to drink 12 or so tomorrow.

edit: in light of the above post I will only be drinking 8 500ml cans. 4 liters of V carnt be that bad for you..
Edited by Wade#1322 on 5/14/2012 2:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
05/14/2012 02:04 AMPosted by aussimarty
you got to be careful having too much of that stuff. One Australia Day party i had 8 cans of red bull with vodka, as well as another 4 pack of smirnoof black with guarana. i stopped rinking at 6pm but i was so affected by all that red bull that my heart was absolutely racing and i couldn't get to sleep until 4am.

it's a little different when you mix it with alcohol...
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

Actually, due to Taurine in those drinks, the recommended healthy daily consumption is no more than 500mL a day.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I know this.. but saying be careful when you mixed it with alcohol is a different thing..
Reply Quote
Screw the chains, support your local IGA!
Reply Quote

Actually, due to Taurine in those drinks, the recommended healthy daily consumption is no more than 500mL a day.

I live off energy drinks and drink more then that daily regularly -.-

Think they just say that to cover their a*ss
Edited by Catixie#6425 on 5/14/2012 3:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
20 Tauren Paladin
What type of V?
Is it the Blue "double hit"
I can't stand the normal green version
Reply Quote
Oh god the Blue V is the best. I normally drink Pink energy drink but every saturday when I go shopping I take my son out to breakfast and I get a double hit blue V
Reply Quote
Thank you but I prefer mother :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Getting ready, wake up early, knock over all necessary errands.

Then it's off to Coles for gaming bender supplies! I will be looking for that special OP!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
D3
Reply Quote
To hell with V. 24 pack of SOLO Lemon Lime for $12!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
12 years of built up adrenaline work fine for me xD
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Hell of an idea to boost sales, have energy drinks and chips on sales at the time of big game releases ... a few hours till servers go live, time for me to go stock up
Reply Quote
Just finished my snack run at coles. The 500ml cans 4 pack are on special too but its 7 cents cheaper per litre to get the smaller cans.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
05/14/2012 02:04 AMPosted by aussimarty

Do you drink large amounts of caffiene on a regular day? (Coffee, coke etc)

I have found that even 4 cans of 500ml Mother barely gives me any kick, but then I was someone that will have 3-4 600ml Diet Cokes every single day.

Thankfully, I have been coke free for nearly 6 months, so I hope the cans of Mother I purchased to help me through tonight have some effect :D
Reply Quote
Grats to you I feel like my heads going to explode if I don't have caffeine. I can't put myself through the withdrawals
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]