Diablo® III

Stuck at 1%

90 Pandaren Priest
Title; I've been at 1% about 10 minutes now. Most likely it's the campus internet just being slow, though I can't imagine it being THIS slow. Anyone else having the problem or know of other likely causes? Are they staggering install streams?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
:(
Reply Quote
Did you activate your diablo III copy like it asked?
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 08:58 AMPosted by Eloria
Did you activate your diablo III copy like it asked?

I didn't activate mine. O.o
I just clicked that I've already activated.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
My installer was stuck at 0% for about ~10 minutes, then it suddenly started working (or at the least it started updating the progress bar) and the whole thing was done installing another ~5 or so minutes after that.
Reply Quote
Disable the peer-to-peer option.
Options
Downloader Preferences
Enable Peer-to-Peer (don't have a check mark in the box)
Reply Quote
i was stuck at 1% for 5 minutes then it jumped to 10% and now it's been there for 5 minutes

as i was typing this now it's come up with download remaining 8.12GB

now it's at 11%... maybe you got slow internet. mine took 10 minutes to finally say it was downloading
Edited by AngryManlet#1964 on 5/14/2012 9:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I didn't activate mine. O.oI just clicked that I've already activated.

UH OH.... you don't wanna know what happens when you do that..
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Disable the peer-to-peer option.
Options
Downloader Preferences
Enable Peer-to-Peer (don't have a check mark in the box)

Downloader Preferences is grayed out for me; I guess I'll just wait until I get home to attempt installation. Got 15 hours to kill.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
you wont be able to play it when its installed anyways yet, go outside.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
05/14/2012 09:06 AMPosted by Turbøman
you wont be able to play it when its installed anyways yet, go outside.

It's raining and I'm writing a paper in my office. 0/10.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Im having the same problems as well. Like the TC my downloader preferences are also greyed out. Anyone know why its greyed out?
Reply Quote
take off peer to peer. it helped me
Reply Quote
I'm sitting at 99% and it's crawling at 100 B/s. ARGGGHHHHHH.
Reply Quote
Im stuck here in the UK at 1% installed. i have pre downloaded the updated clinet and nothing -.- thanks Blizz, only had ten years though, tight schedule i guess..
Reply Quote
Installing off the DVD, collectors edition. Stuck at 1%. Finally got the Setup files to update (after an hour and a half).
Any ideas? Does installing off the Dvd still use the internet?
Reply Quote
Installing off my CD, activated my account, but still stuck at 0% most times and if im lucky i get 1% to be stuck at. Tried a couple different things such as the compatibility with the windows XP service pack and running as admin and still nothing. Any help would be appreciated as im out of ideas as to what is happening.
Reply Quote
Im installing from disk and have been stuck on 1% for about half a hour -_- and that's after getting past a stupid error message. This sucks
Reply Quote
im getting the same thing. tried for like 2 hours on disk then 1 hour from the download agent. help please!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]