Diablo® III

Stun and crit

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#WZXVRP!gZS!YYcZbZ

Playing around with a stun build.

Thoughts?

Maybe replace ignore pain with Overpower w/ Killing Spreed
Edited by Bug690#1841 on 5/14/2012 9:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Nice build, I think it'll work pretty well but I have a few suggestions.

Having revenge in a stun build doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me but if you are just wanting it for the extra crit chance you might have it up often enough to be worthwhile.

I would definitely not drop ignore pain as you're going to need some defensive skill and WotB doesn't actually increase your defense very much, 20% doge isn't that great and also will take away from your revenge procs.

Overpower could work here but I would also consider battle rage with one of the on crit procing runes like into the fray, bloodshed, or swords to plowshares.

If you are planning on running this in inferno I would seriously consider picking up one or two defensive passives. Boon of bul-kathos is nice but I think you'll be better off with nerves of steel, tough as nails, superstition, or relentless.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]