Diablo® III

Activating Game Key

6 Troll Rogue
I'm dunno if I'm tarded, or what.

But I got D3 through the annual pass they offered for WoW. I'm trying to install D3 right now, but when I go to my games management page and click on Diablo 3, I don't have a game key available.

I can't seem to find any threads that point me in the right direction. Can anyone help me out?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Started to download the game and I got prompted to activate the game as well, not sure where or what to do... some assistance in this thread would be preferred :)
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Shaman
press skip saying u already done it
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
05/14/2012 04:30 PMPosted by Nemowhawk
press skip saying u already done it

This. That popup is just a reminder. You don't need to to worry about it.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
what if i already hit activate game? will it just go through?
Reply Quote
I sure hope so <_>_<
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
If you have the WoW Annual Pass or purchased a Digital Download then your Diablo III game is already active. Just select the “I already activated it” option from the installer. You can verify it is active by going to the Account Management page of the web site and selecting Diablo III. It will show it as Active.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
i get this message
"if your installation disc has been ejected, please reinsert it and try again. if not, or if you keep seeing this error, please log in to battle.net and install the diablo 3 digitally"
the only problem is that where ive got the game from to begin with. my account is active as well.
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
Frozen, you would have been better off to run a forum search for your issue instead of posting in a completely unrelated thread. It is also best to read the sticky posts where your issue has been addressed.

"If your installation disc has been ejected, please reinsert and try again. If not, or if you keep seeing this error, log in to Battle.net and install Diablo III digitally" - If you downloaded the installer digitally, this error indicates that it did not convert the files correctly. This can often be caused by closing the downloader early. Though the downloader may show 100%, please allow some time for it to fully complete. To resolve this issue, log into Battle.net and re-run the downloader.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]