Diablo® III

installation

100 Night Elf Warrior
well i downloaded the game digitally back on march 26 and i try to install it when i click diablo 3 setup and hit install .. it used to say the sky is still raining fire or whatever.... but now i get to the install 1% and i keep getting a message saying if your installation disc has been ejected, please reinsert and try again. If not, or if you keep seeing this error, please log in to battle.net and install diablo 3 digitally but i have downloaded it digitally.... so i cant ever install it??
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Same issue here mate
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
sucks idk what the hell is wrong? i dont wanna have to redownload it >.>
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior
getting the same problem =(... mine goes to 41% tho....
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Dropthabomb, I would try Diablo-III-Setup-enUS from Battle.net Account Management.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Yeah wtf... Me too
Reply Quote
Velnrak, so you're saying that we have to re-download the game? Some of us have download limits =\, I've already downloaded it once.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Im Using that one... and get stuck 41% with that Installer...
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
im having the same error and i don`t know how repair it ...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
We are using that one, it doesn't work.

It just keeps saying the disc has been ejected or I need activate it on bnet with a game key. Are you serious with this crap? This is what I get for pre-downloading?
Reply Quote
Okay, so I appear to have figured out what to do, all you have to do is reinstall the downloader and launch the installation from that. Not from the setup that you downloaded, but the downloader itself. Good luck!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
i installed it though from the battle net account management
Reply Quote
15 Human Warlock
I am having this same problem, I get to 1% and it says I need to insert the disc or download the digital version which is what i'm trying to do :)

I have tried everything that has been suggested and am on my 5th try of redownloading 7GB with a data download limit that at this rate I am going to use up over the next few hours whilst trying to sort this out.

Why is the downloader not downloading everything and why am I ending up with .part files constantly no matter how many times I try re downloading it, which I presume is the cause of the installation problem? It would be nice to have the actual game installed by time it goes live here in NZ, which I believe is about 7 hours from now when I have been trying to sort this since yesterday.
Edited by Beldeine#1765 on 5/14/2012 4:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Ok, so I did as Tofuu suggested and it is now going.
Delete the download you did before. Yes, it was a waste.
Now click and use the Diablo II Setup file directly from Battle.net and enjoy watching the download again.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
solved my problem went to my dads hopped on lil bros computer n copied n pasted it to my external harddrive lmao
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]