The client will start downloading no problem at between 1mb - 2mb. It will do this for a random amount of time, then suddenly stop. I've watched the connection info during this.
First it shows the DL gaining more and more...seeds?.. Different places to download from, and the speed increases. Then suddenly ALL of those seeds disappear, and my download rate goes to 0.0. It sits there doing nothing until I close it, and restart the installer. Then it starts from where it left off, downloading again before losing connection at a random time.
I don't have a firewall or antivirus on, and I've tried running it both as admin and not admin. My internet connection is absolutely stable and never has issues. It's def the installer's issue.
If there's any around this, please let me know. I've been doing it for a while now, and I'm only at about 10%.
EDIT: Just tried turning off p2p and the the throttling option. Still no difference.