Diablo® III

RMAH question

For the players in the SEA region, do we have access to the NA RMAH or are we limited to the ones in our region only(since our default server is NA)?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
im pretty sure we are in the NA grid
Reply Quote
05/13/2012 10:31 AMPosted by Kidfork
im pretty sure we are in the NA grid

i made a ticket about this inquiry and what i got was only the ones in the NA or SA(south america) have access to the NA RMAH. I'm kinda confused.
Reply Quote
I'm wondering if i should make a new bnet acc and set the country of residence to NA since i want to have access to the NA RMAH or should i just stick with the SEA country of residence. >_<
Reply Quote
04/10/2012 12:00 AMPosted by Arcagnion
You guys have access to an Australian dollar auction house and a US dollar auction house. It will be up to you which you prefer to use. The advantages being that there are no currency conversation fees if you use the AUD auction house - on the other hand the USD auction house will have a larger player population.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/services/auction-house/how-to

"Which auction houses you have access to is determined by where you live -- specifically, the country of residence registered to your Battle.net® account. In general, players can access the gold auction house in every game region, but can only access real-money auction houses in their home game region."
Edited by NyteFury#1512 on 5/13/2012 4:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Can someone clarify one question for me:

Will we be able to use our AUD currency to buy items which are listed on NA server in USD currency?
Reply Quote
Can someone clarify one question for me:

Will we be able to use our AUD currency to buy items which are listed on NA server in USD currency?

For PayPal, credit cards, etc, yes, but you will have to pay a conversion fee.

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I think as far as the BNet wallet is concerned, if you have a positive $AU balance from selling items you can't use it for $US items. Thats what I got from the FAQ about one currency not being able to be used for another for BNet.
Edited by NyteFury#1512 on 5/13/2012 7:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Alright i'll just make an SEA bnet account then
Reply Quote
bah can't add my phone since the country code can't be changed. Sucks being in hong kong.

/sigh
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]