Diablo® III

Will my laptop run D3?

20 Blood Elf Hunter
It's an Acer Aspire 6920G
Intel Core 2 Duo processor T5550 (1.83 GHz, 667 MHz FSB, 2 MB L2 cache)
1791MB Nvideo GeForce 9500M GS TurboCache

I have a computer that I know will run it already, but my brother doesn't and was wondering if my old laptop (this one) would be able to run it so I could hook him up
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
It'd run it. Might be a bit on the slow side but it'd do it. Just update the NVIDIA drivers with the beta ones if they have it out for laptops.
Reply Quote
That's not likely going to be D3 playable, at 1.83Ghz, and what looks like likely shared video.

I bought my wife a laptop this year, and it's playable and just barely when lots of mobs are in the area and max players, and it's a i5 Quad core CPU and a 'technically' supported HD 3000 (GT2+) for video.

But I just tested it to see, she will not be playing D3.

I looked up that model and a newer version of it in 2008 was out, and maybe it could play it, but still it's going to be very slow, your brother needs to find his own transportation most likely. 8|
Edited by Badfinger#1431 on 5/13/2012 4:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]