Diablo® III

Diablo 3 Game Modes

I know that the game hasn't been released yet (will be in just over 24 hours), and the PVP aspect won't be out immediately with release, but I wanted to touch on a subject that's kept me interested for a bit now.

Awhile ago I read about datamined achievements which could potentially be for different game modes. One of these game modes is the Arena system we all know about. However, the rest lead to implications of a TDM PVP mode, DotA PVP mode, as well as a Hero Defense PVE mode where you and your group must defend a town/objective from increasingly harder waves of creeps.

So far, only Arena has been announced. Are there any plans from Blizzard to implement those systems which I've mentioned or similar systems in the near/far future?
Reply Quote
I know that the game hasn't been released yet (will be in just over 24 hours), and the PVP aspect won't be out immediately with release, but I wanted to touch on a subject that's kept me interested for a bit now.

Awhile ago I read about datamined achievements which could potentially be for different game modes. One of these game modes is the Arena system we all know about. However, the rest lead to implications of a TDM PVP mode, DotA PVP mode, as well as a Hero Defense PVE mode where you and your group must defend a town/objective from increasingly harder waves of creeps.

So far, only Arena has been announced. Are there any plans from Blizzard to implement those systems which I've mentioned or similar systems in the near/far future?

Nothing has been announced. Don't expect a blue response, it's Sunday.
Reply Quote
TDM was announced a while ago when they scrapped arena.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]