Warrior Vs. Barbarian

85 Human Warrior
Who would win this duel?
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
warrior!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
barbarian all the way, hes all old and battle hardened now. 20 years of kicking !@# since d2. wows only been out for like 7 years. I think most 20 year olds can kick the crap out of most 7 year olds.
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
barb will get smacked
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
05/14/2012 12:24 AMPosted by Roxigob
barbarian all the way, hes all old and battle hardened now. 20 years of kicking !@# since d2. wows only been out for like 7 years. I think most 20 year olds can kick the crap out of most 7 year olds.

Barbarian was only featured in Diablo 2 as a playable class. D1 had a warrior, rogue, and sorcerer. D1 was released in 1996, d2 in 2000.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
i assumed you were talking about wow warrior, diablo 1 warrior would win, he can just throw flame waves ftw(i miss flame wave):
Reply Quote
Barb is basically Warrior 4.0
Reply Quote
Barbarian until the next expansion of World of Warcraft.

Barbarian > D1 warrior - Simply because, the Barbarian theoretically could beat D1 warrior possessed by a prime evil.
Reply Quote
Warrior > Barbarian

He has the original Gothic Plate of the Whale
Reply Quote
oh is it?
Reply Quote
92 Tauren Warrior
...is there a difference between the 2? really?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
a barbarian is just a warrior who woke up on the wrong side of the bed...either that or spent too much time tanking and is dealing with the long term affects of multiple concusions
Reply Quote
Gonna call it the warrior myself - spells make the difference. A few well placed Fireballs, or a good round or two of Lightening, or Mana Shield... lots of possibilities.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Barbarians only cause their leap actually works as intended... Ive seen vids of them jumping huge obstacles as well as higher/lower levels. I dnt understand why blizzard cant implement the leap they use for Diablo III for WoW.... freaking ridiculous.
Reply Quote
I have played Diablo 1 2 and 3 and The Warrior would win
Gothic Plate
Bastard Sword
Shield with a Horse on it
Inventory full of Health Potions
They can do anything
Reply Quote
Kings Sword of Slaying? Archangels staff of Apocalypse? Dragon Amulet of Stats? GG Warrior barb aint got !@#$.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]