Diablo® III

Insert game Disk

85 Human Death Knight
I digitally downloaded this game, and now when i go to install it keeps telling to to insert the intallation disk, which i dont have ......

anyone else getting this?
Reply Quote
same here
Reply Quote
40 Goblin Mage
I am getting this too!
Reply Quote
Same :(
Reply Quote
If your installation disc has been ejected, please reinsert it and try again. If not, or if you keep seeing this error, please log in to Battle.net and install Diablo III digitally.
Reply Quote
Yes, same here
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Same.
Reply Quote
Same
Reply Quote
EEEK

I'm having SecureROM flashbacks...
Reply Quote
Man its one error into another.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
SOLUTION: log onto your battle net account and go to diablo 3 section anad click download client -(before you say youve already downloaded the client this is only so the installer recognizes you as a owner and will not re download and start installation) GL
Reply Quote
same :(
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Hmm nvm i think its re downloading or something i dunno... When i started the download of the client again it just went to the installation screen so i thought it was installing only my mistake
Reply Quote
Didn't do that for me, but I had already downloaded the client. I think the issue here is just that it's giving the wrong message.
Reply Quote
THIS is why u get the physical copy :) disk ftw LOL
Reply Quote
same here at 41%
Reply Quote
so much DRM...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]