Diablo® III

Error at 41% installation..

It keep saying an error when i hit 41% installation complete, about something about "CD installation" like i've ejected it or something..

But i've preoredered the game? so doesnt make sense.. anyone could help me out here? :-) Could be awesome.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Same here.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
same thing is happening to me at 41%, its saying the disk was ejected when there is no disk.........
Reply Quote
mine as well
http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc11/eyesonme2550/error.png
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
yep.. same issue.
Reply Quote
same error here as well

pops up at 41% with

"If your installation disk has been ejected please reinsert it and try again. If not, or you keep seeing this error, please log in to battle.net and install Diablo III digitally."

i am already installing digitally.

the choices are ok and cancel. If i click "ok" it tries for about ten seconds and then pops up again. If I click cancel, it goes back to the installation directory screen.

have tried multiple times
Reply Quote
I have the same problem, why would it think I'm using a CD when I'm installing it digitally?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Update - I had to redownload the entire thing from the battle.net account website, and it installed without a hitch. Just passing this along.
Reply Quote
When you guys uninstalled then reinstalled, did the install launcher come up instead of the story one?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
05/14/2012 10:55 AMPosted by TaaqK
When you guys uninstalled then reinstalled, did the install launcher come up instead of the story one?

Yeah, that's what happened to me. Looks just like the WoW launcher, and it installed without any issues. I even got the D3 login screen to pull up.
Reply Quote
In your install folder you will probably see Installer Tome 3 listed as a part. If that's the case, delete the file and re-run the installer as administrator and it should detect that file not being there and then download it. Make sure you don't close the launcher even when it says it's finished, when it's really finished it will automatically close and popup the screen to install the game.
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Paladin
Having the same issue. Just checked the instalaltion folder and noticed that the file "Installer Tome 3.MPQE" still has a ".part" extension. Meaning that even though the instalaltion ended "successfully it didn't.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Had the same issue. Noticed the file 'Installer Tomb3.mpq3.part' existed; instead of deleting it I reran the downloader exe trusting Blizz to know how to pickup from where it left the download and I was right. It got to 7.56GB and had a think for a while then the tome 3 part file disappeared from the directory; the 'Installer tome 3.mpq3' got a filesize of around 4gb instead of 0 and the installer started up automatically. Why should I download 4gb all over again when I don't have to. Whilst it may not cost a lot to download 4gb again, it does cost as my ISP caps my download on the plan I am paying for.
Reply Quote
I am having the same issue. I have tried to delete the Installer tome3.mpqe and rerun as administrator. I am still having the issue and the Installer tome 3 file is now gone so I cannot try it again. Any other suggestions by chance?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
try complete un-installation of all D3 files on your computer and re-downloading again from Blizzard. a friend had the same problem and told me that seemed to fix his error at 41%(non-existent game disc being ejected).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]