Diablo® III

So... the question is:

When can I actually log into my account and change from an SC2 icon to a D3 icon.

I mean, this is the D3 forum..
Reply Quote
wow this got buried instantly. insane.
Reply Quote
I am curious about this as well.... and in the future, will we be able to choose whatever portrait we want, on any Blizzard forum? (i.e. use a D3 portrait on the SC2 forums, etc)
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 09:27 AMPosted by SolaGratia
I am curious about this as well.... and in the future, will we be able to choose whatever portrait we want, on any Blizzard forum? (i.e. use a D3 portrait on the SC2 forums, etc)

i think so. before i was in beta i was on these forums and my portrait was of diablo raynor for sc2.

EDIT: *facepalm* now since we're not in beta anymore, i just noticed that my portrait changed back to it. haha.
Edited by droq#1353 on 5/14/2012 9:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
thank you for the reply bump, I'd like to know when this will be in effect, as I'm tired of using my sc2 icon.

It's just amazing how fast this post got buried amongst all the redundant topics that have been discussed forever, I searched and nobody had asked this question.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
My guess would be as soon as we can create a Diablo character it will show up on our character sheet in the top right.
Reply Quote
I'm thinking when the game is live we'll be able to use Diablo icons or character icons that are linked to our Diablo b.net side account. I was unable to use SC2 icons until SC2 was live and had to use WoW Icon.
Reply Quote
I was wondering if anyone knew what the portraits were going to be. Are they going to be like WoW where we choose one of our characters or like Starcraft II where we unlock portraits through achievements etc.
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 09:33 AMPosted by Bankrolly
My guess would be as soon as we can create a Diablo character it will show up on our character sheet in the top right.

I was thinking this as well, but I wanted to see what others might have thought, or if they had tried it out and it worked for them.

I was wondering if anyone knew what the portraits were going to be. Are they going to be like WoW where we choose one of our characters or like Starcraft II where we unlock portraits through achievements etc.

also THIS. good question as well =]
Reply Quote
Well I guess we'll know soon enough.

Will probably be the last thing on my mind once I can play the game though.
Reply Quote

I agree with you on that!

Hopefully I'll never be here again. But in the event I come here on a day servers are down, I wanna look stylish in my fresh new D3 icon!
Reply Quote

Ha - unfortunately I have to be at work on weekdays, so I'll probably be on the website enough that I'll want an accurate portrait.
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 09:54 AMPosted by Sophex
It will most likely be when you have a diablo character, it'll take place in the diablo section, much like how WoW forums has only WoW characters, SC2 forums has mostly, if not all, SC2 portraits, and I see diablo being no different.

I guess i phrased my question weird. I wasn't asking if I could use my diablo portrait in wow or SCII forums. I am simply wondering if our diablo portraits will be based off of our characters or our achievements.
Reply Quote
question has been answered. I can use the D3 Beta icon for right now. I hope we can get our char pics up
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]