Diablo® III

...Is not a valid Win32 application...

Ok, so I havent even installed the game client yet and im already getting errors...When I try to run Diablo-III-Setup-enUS[1].exe, it says it is not a valid Win32 application....What does that even mean..???

How do I fix this please? Thanks.
Reply Quote
Bump...plz...
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Not sure if this will help, but try killing the [1] on that file name. If it won't let you do that, find the copy of it which doesn't have the [1], and instead is Diablo-III-Setup-enUS.exe

That name's still different than what my pre-downloaded installer was named, though.

It's also possible, btw, that the file got corrupted at some point during the download process, in which case redownloading should help.

I'm curious as to how it got that [1] on the name in the first place, though. I can understand the containing folder getting a [1] if you happened to download it twice for some reason, but the files inside the folder should not have that happening, I think.

-------------------------------------------------

Oh. Hey. Is the containing folder (and its contents) actually unzipped/extracted yet?
Edited by Tiakatt#1643 on 5/14/2012 11:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
hmmm, not sure actually, I randomly tried again from a different link and now its working. But its been doing the "Updating setup files" for like....10 min now...and the green bar is at the same place...Should I be worried? lol
Thanks tho
Reply Quote
I get that when I try to launch Diablo 3 after install.

I will now reinstall.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]