Diablo® III

Really slow Diablo III download speed

Thanks it worked ! :D
Reply Quote
The "Uncheck Auto Detect" method worked for me as well. from 16kb/s to 800 kb/s constant.
Reply Quote
Thanks a truckload! jumped from 300kb/s to 4.2 mb/s haha!
Reply Quote
Thanks. Whew!
Reply Quote
I unchecked P2p and my download is now back up too 2MB/s hope this helps some one.. I was downloading fast the whole time till I got to the last GB. That's when I unchecked P2P.
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 08:11 AMPosted by MACK
I unchecked P2p and my download is now back up too 2MB/s hope this helps some one.. I was downloading fast the whole time till I got to the last GB. That's when I unchecked P2P.

Wow, this fixed it for me to.. thanks
Reply Quote
Yup, that fix worked! Could someone explain why? I thought these settings would only pertain to IE and not effect the way other applications in Windows operate.
Reply Quote
Thank you so much mate! I was grounded with downloader for 2 months, and nobody had a fix for me, even the Blizzard employees, your first method instantly speeded my download speed to the max.
Reply Quote
88 Orc Death Knight
05/14/2012 11:01 AMPosted by Dinks
Go to Control Panel > Network Connections > Internet Options > Connections Tab > Lan Settings > Uncheck the "Automatically Detect Settings"

and port forwarding is not helping my download, followed the instructions from the link and it is extremely slow, i am downloading top 50kb/s, but will down to as low as 5kb/s. I have a Cisco Linksys 1200

i am also getting the curupted file error also... tried to reinstall now like 5 times
Edited by xXlRocKlXx#1495 on 5/15/2012 11:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I am Stuck at 7.60 GB from 7.60 GB

And it dosnt wanna go to the next download
anyone can help
Reply Quote
any idea on how to speed up downloading for the mac version? it's sooo slow...
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I unchecked the "auto-detect" on the LAN settings and I disabled p2p and oddly, my internet speed went no where. I'm at a constant 375kb/s-400kb/s. "Cox, high-speed internet" my !@#.
Edited by Alchemism#1217 on 5/15/2012 11:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Thanks for this, but Why? I mean nothing else I've downloaded has required me to go change windows settings to get a 15kbps download fixed to a 3Mbps+, you would think Blizzard the game software giant could get their s*** right?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
I've been downloading at 1.20MB/S for almost two hours now and am stuck with an unstable download speed; sometimes I get to 1.2MB/S others less than 100KB/S. I tried to disable P2P but no luck, it gets even worse.
Reply Quote
This is what i call a magic Tnx a lot :)
Reply Quote
In order to resolve this issue, I had to do the following:

Go to Control Panel > Network Connections > Internet Options > Connections Tab > Lan Settings > Uncheck the "Automatically Detect Settings"

This changed my download speed from 56kbps to over 3mbps.

This fixit it for me. It got me from 8kb/s to 3mb/s instantly.

I guess 3 mbs is the best blizzard's servers can do (I have 30mbs down) but at least now I might be able to play the game sometime this week :-).

Thanks a bunch.
Reply Quote
My Direct Download it not working at all, only P2P connection. First I downloaded polish version it went arround 2mb/s, changed to english and working around 10 kb/s. Tried all what you wrote above, any clues?
Reply Quote
THANK YOUUUU!!!
I guess thank you Xinthar. i was so pissed that i couldnt get over 60 kb/s...now i'm at over 2 MB/s!
Reply Quote
91 Human Paladin
Opened my ports using the method Blizz described. Still at 50kb/s.

i have mac with Lion, Google chrome, and can't find this magical 'detect settings' option so many people are talking about. Please help me.
Reply Quote
Works here aswell,amazing,wondering WHY it helps
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]