Diablo® III

Error Code: BLZPTS00007

Anyone else getting this? I click on D3 Setup file and it goes straight to Checking for Updates and then eventually gives me this error.

Help?
Reply Quote
Nobody knows anything? What the !@#$ is going on. I've been stuck on Updating Setup Files on my other computer for over a month now. So i try my desktop an what do ya know....I get stuck on Checking for Updates and then it gives me a god damn error.

This is bull%^-*.
Reply Quote
Im getting the same thing on my second computer.... my first install/update went fine but trying to do it on my off computer im getting this code
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I brought my my laptop into work to download while I was working today. Where I was sitting, I was barely getting a signal but it would still download little chunks before the internet would fail. I gave up and decided to move closer to the router during my lunch break.

Now i get the same error immediately upon clicking the set-up file where as it worked fine and started with out problems earlier.
Reply Quote
Yeah I have no idea what it is. I've tried every troubleshooting step and nothing seems to work.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I found a fix for me. You may try it.

Path out to C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Setup

Cut and paste the 'diablo3_enus' file into another location just to save it in case you need to revert.

then try running the Set-up file as Admin.

This should bring up the "Checking for Updates" then once done, it should bring up the Diablo 3 Splash screen, and then you can continue on to install.

Remember when it asks if you need to activate, and you are an AP holder, then you do not need to activate. It will then start your download.
Reply Quote
I am having the same problem. I have tried many solutions listed on the forums during the beta. I submitted a ticket to blizzard. Maybe in a day or two I will a fix.
Reply Quote
refer to this site. it worked for me: http://laptopsolvefix.com/solve-diablo-iii-error-code-blzpts00007.html
Reply Quote
I was getting the blzpts00007 error, here was how i fixed it:

If your agent.exe program is never running in the task manager during the installation, you could have a messed up registry due to a virus. Check out
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution
for anything suspicious. I had a lot of "update.exe" "scanner.exe" "updater.exe" the virus made to keep anti-virus from running. One of them was "agent.exe", which meant the updater would never start, and the game wouldn't install.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]