Diablo® III

Be Ready 4 UR ERROR #12!

(Locked)

05/14/2012 12:15 PMPosted by Zeik
Why dont people realize its a 12:01 PDT GLOBAL release... it doesnt matter what day or time it is where you are.. the game wont release till its the 15th where blizzard is..

Global Play comes online when the Americas region comes online. The Asia and EU regions start prior.
05/14/2012 12:15 PMPosted by Zeik
Why dont people realize its a 12:01 PDT GLOBAL release... it doesnt matter what day or time it is where you are.. the game wont release till its the 15th where blizzard is..

What he said.

Unless there's some region somewhere that magically was given the opp to play early, it's simply not gonna work until it's 12:01 pst. example - in Japan, they won't be able to play until (4:00 P.M.), on the 15th. AND that's given the servers make it up on time.

There's also the possibility that they are starting these other regions at different times...
Edited by Hadriel#1482 on 5/14/2012 12:21 PM PDT
05/14/2012 12:18 PMPosted by Zeik
pretty sure global release means global otherwise it would be continent release

Global release is when they unlock the regions to everyone in every region.

Read the launch day preparation guide... http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/5338015/Launch_Day_Preparation_Guide-5_14_2012#blog
05/14/2012 12:18 PMPosted by BlazePK

Sorry but this is wrong. Asia servers went up first then the Europe servers will be launching and the NA servers will launch last.

As for the Error 12 problem, it is currently a known issue from the information I have been able to gather. One issue is trying to log into another region when global play has not been enabled. As for Asia, it is all not one section. South East Asia launches with the NA server.

if they were doing it that way then it should be at midnight everwhere but meh i just got off work so ill be asleep till its live anyways
05/14/2012 12:19 PMPosted by Loupdinour

Global Play comes online when the Americas region comes online. The Asia and EU regions start prior.

Well its not the first american made game that came out early everywhere else lol
90 Blood Elf Priest
Your Battle.net account is tied to a region. Global Play was supposed to be disabled from the get-go to prevent people outside the region from getting into the other groups (ex: North American accounts on the Asia server). However, obviously Global Play wasn't disabled like it should have, and so some people got through.

Getting Error #12 just means that they're enforcing the disabling of Global Play, and you'll have to wait for your region to come online.
Edited by Pata#1241 on 5/14/2012 12:23 PM PDT
Why post this on the US forums?

Haha , yea after doing a little reseach directly through my account and the blizzard information within, it seems , that indeed , all regions in the world , have and will get access @ the exact same time , all around the world. Not one minute before. Theres a huge misbelief going on here though. So much im sure to be flamed for saying this.

i was pretty sure that was the case as well but its showing paris going live in 6 hours apparently

would be about 2 hours now according to d3s post on facebook >.>
Edited by Zeik#1351 on 5/14/2012 12:25 PM PDT
Sweet Christ, I weep for the American education system....
05/14/2012 12:24 PMPosted by TFGoose

Been weeping for it since the internet went live...
05/14/2012 12:24 PMPosted by TFGoose

weep for unclear postings and things not being upheld as they should as in no region lock from the start causing confusion
05/14/2012 12:22 PMPosted by Homicide

Haha , yea after doing a little reseach directly through my account and the blizzard information within, it seems , that indeed , all regions in the world , have and will get access @ the exact same time , all around the world. Not one minute before. Theres a huge misbelief going on here though. So much im sure to be flamed for saying this.

This could possibly be an oversight on Blizzard's part for not updating account information. However they have stated multiple times through forums, blogs and articles that it is not a true global release.
05/14/2012 12:27 PMPosted by BlazePK

This could possibly be an oversight on Blizzard's part for not updating account information. However they have stated multiple times through forums, blogs and articles that it is not a true global release.

Pretty hard to keep up with when the forums are flooded with dumb !@#$ like this chosen nonsense and such
05/14/2012 12:26 PMPosted by Zeik
weep for unclear postings and things not being upheld as they should as in no region lock from the start causing confusion

No, he can weep for the American education system. It's actually pretty horrible. Hey, but if you dumb down the population it helps get Republican votes!
As for the original poster, if you are still around, I'm wondering what part of Asia you belong to. According to this blog article, your country or region may not have access yet.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/5203654/Introducing_Global_Play_for_Diablo%C2%AE_III-5_1_2012#blog
05/14/2012 12:28 PMPosted by Zeik
Pretty hard to keep up with when the forums are flooded with dumb !@#$ like this chosen nonsense and such

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4917621943

There has been a sticky up for a couple days...

Yea trying to sift through all the information out there to find the correct stuff can be tedious. Luckily, there are times where helpful souls come out!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]