Diablo® III

installation disc?? i bought it digital

"If your installation disc has been ejected, please reinsert it and try again. If not, or if you keep seeing this error, please log in to Battle.net and install Diablo 3 digitally

blizzard what does that means i bought the digital pre purchase i got my client downloaded already
Reply Quote
BUmp. same things happen to me
Reply Quote
Happened to me, turns out Installer Tome2.MPQE was corrupted. Downloaded that again, but now I have the "need a newer operating system" bug
Reply Quote
blizard can we get an answer please
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm getting this as well. I get to 41% and each time it tells me that I need to reinsert the disc or install it digitally.
Reply Quote
mine at 1%
Reply Quote
Guys check to see if you have any .part tomes. If you do than just use the downloader to fix it. Mine had that issue and I found out my installer tome 3.part was there and I just have to download that file again.
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 12:43 PMPosted by SlashZeroV
Guys check to see if you have any .part tomes. If you do than just use the downloader to fix it. Mine had that issue and I found out my installer tome 3.part was there and I just have to download that file again.

I have a .part tome file as well, but how do you specifically re-download only the corrupted file? When I download a new installer off B.net, it starts my entire download over.
Reply Quote
Save the installer to the same place as you did before, mine was the desktop. It will check your download and then fix the problems so you can install without problems.
Reply Quote
FIRST I had error 108 with 3 full MPQ files and full download for months now. So after many failed tries I delete MPQ#2 and NOW I get Check the DIsk and make sure its not ejected .. WTH I have the digital copy?!?

Come On Blizz Put the Champagne back on ice cuz you've got problems.
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 01:15 PMPosted by Damondred
Save the installer to the same place as you did before, mine was the desktop. It will check your download and then fix the problems so you can install without problems.

I saved the new installer in the folder with my old installer, and it still just launches the installation and gives me the "If your disc was ejected..." message at 1%.
Reply Quote
I had that issue, and several others. I just decided to delete my already downloaded d3 installer files, and my b.net / blizzard folder in the program data folder. Had to make sure the service for a 2nd user was enabled (instructions are in the stickies). I then completely redownloaded d3 using the new streaming launcher and so far everything seems to be working. Not done yet tho -.-
Reply Quote
Same here. I've tried to rename the .part files to "Installer Tome 2.MPQE" and "Installer Tome 3.MPQE" without any luck (got an error). I've tried to install it as an administrator, I've tried to redownload it, verified it several times without any luck. I still get the error. One time I got an error that I don't match the required system settings, and updated my graphics drivers. After that I tried again, and encountered the disc error again.

All my friends have installed the game, and are ready to play, so I'm getting a bit bored of this now...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]