Diablo® III

I just picked up the D3 CE

<-- BOOM!

Are you jelly?

On the side, by sheer coincidence, my new headphones just arrived by courier 20 minutes after registering the CE; I was expecting it tomorrow.
Edited by Hypersonic#1142 on 5/14/2012 4:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
pics of the tyrael wings
Reply Quote
So did I.
!@#$ YEAH.
Just reinstalled D2 from the soulstone, Installing D3 as we speak.
Go to chapter 2 of the art book, Tyrael looks so %^-*ing sexy.

BEST DAY OF MY LIFE.
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 04:33 PMPosted by Hizaki
pics of the tyrael wings

Not until game launches.

So did I.
!@#$ YEAH.
Just reinstalled D2 from the soulstone, Installing D3 as we speak.

BEST DAY OF MY LIFE.

I had like 10 attempts at the D2 key, each time I got errors. I spotted what should have been an obvious typo and it worked. Derp.
Edited by Hypersonic#1142 on 5/14/2012 4:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I had like 10 attempts at the D2 key, each time I got errors. I spotted what should have been an obvious typo and it worked. Derp.

=_=......
It happens.
I'd really like to watch the making of, but I don't want to spoil anything for myself.
Decisions.
Reply Quote

Does the artbook contain many spoilers?
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 05:02 PMPosted by Ghoul

Blizzard said it is best to play the game on normal before checking out many of the CE stuff, as it does contain spoilers.
Reply Quote
I pre-ordered my copy but still didn't get my CE. i was one of the unlucky 30 of the 60 that was suposto get theres from Dicksmith. FML!
Reply Quote
It shows pictures of all enemies, the Angels, weapons and cinematics.
And the armor "tiers."
I purposely didn't look at the Cinematics though, I assume they are spoilers.
Edited by DarkRaven17#1173 on 5/14/2012 5:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I picked up my CE of D3 today.. but was pretty screwed up. I pre-ordered my through GAMEAus >_> could play pay with cash, couldn't use credit I had with them. Couldn't cancel my other pre-orders. So I was kinda screwed n had to pay full amount. Damn bankruptcy UK Game.
Reply Quote
I has mine now too. Boyfriends copy sitting here unopened for later as well. I got my game out then closed it up straight away. I want to look at the art book but refuse to ruin it for myself just in case
Reply Quote

The first 40 odd pages are all about the character classes and contain no real spoilers... After that details about High Heavens then the Burning Hells followed by Act 1, 2, 3 and 4( I stopped after the character section(don't want to spoil it for myself lol)
Reply Quote

I pre-ordered my copy but still didn't get my CE. i was one of the unlucky 30 of the 60 that was suposto get theres from Dicksmith. FML!

Same here, got a call from them this morning saying they didnt have enough. I feel your pain.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]