" the problem is that after you press Play the game never launches"
solution: create a new shortcut for diablo 3
1) go into diablo 3 folder, look for Diablo III.exe file
2) right click, create shortcut
3) right click newly created shortcut, select properties
4) find the target file box, add a space then add -launch
should look something like this when you are done:
"C:\Program Files\Diablo III\Diablo III.exe" -launch
5) double click shortcut to start the game (bypasses Blizzard's FAIL launcher)
6) curse Blizzard, and enjoy your time in Sanctuary
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.