Diablo® III

Speed leveling at release anyone?

Lookin for 3 WD for an all-in Explosive Toads spamming uber fast leveling run.

Our mob build would have to look something like this:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#WeZdQY!ZY!a

Our boss build maybe something like this:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#geTRQP!bYW!a

We will level faster then any other team comp!
Edited by RedruM#1278 on 5/12/2012 12:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I will do it.

How do you want to get into contact?
Edited by MasterWizard#1445 on 5/12/2012 1:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Sidenote: bonus xp gear is shared like MF/GF. So if you want to speed level in a group, consider how much you guys want.
Reply Quote
id be down u guys playing right when servers go live?
Reply Quote
I'm also down let me know. I'll be on at midnight and most of the time. I own my own online business so I've got time off lol : P
Reply Quote
17 Blood Elf Warlock
I'll be playing when servers go up so I'm game for something like this.
Reply Quote
I will do it.

How do you want to get into contact?

my.mail.gbox@gmail.com

05/12/2012 09:26 PMPosted by Crowbar
id be down u guys playing right when servers go live?

Yes, 3:01 Eastern time.

I do not intend to play a crazy 72 hours marathon. My health is way more important then this game. I'm thinking of a 12-16 hour rush with 5 minute breaks every 2 hours or so.

Sidenote: bonus xp gear is shared like MF/GF. So if you want to speed level in a group, consider how much you guys want.

I dont care much for MF/GF till I'm 60. Focusing on +exp and maximizing dps for faster leveling.
________
Note that I'm not a hardcore d2 or WoW gamer and I'm french canadian speaking a decent english. That being said, if someone feels he would make a good group leader to make things run smoother and faster, feel free to apply. Someone who use to speed level d2 alot would be nice since I was more a casual clearer then a hardcore runner.

So as it stand, we are five interested in this four WD toad spamming power run. If you want a spot on the team, please be 100% certain you will login as soon as servers go up since I'm quite sure no one will want to wait. Let's just hope the severs will be able to handle the load for all of us.

You can mail me your contact info at the adress above so we can get in touch.
Reply Quote
I'm down, I'll email you now~
Reply Quote
Sigh I wish my brother was free to play tonight. He ran a guild in wow with all maxed warrior with epic gear and can get a newb maxed in 10 seconds lol. His skill is unreal I am only a little above average. when he teaches me more I improve a ton. I am just gonna take my time and explore. The wd looks fun but I am still on the fence jumping to a wizard.
Reply Quote
Did you get my email?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
no im not an idiot that spends 60 bucks on a game to waste it
Reply Quote
you need only 1 nuke and 5 summons. dont bother with escapes unless your bad at maneurving
Reply Quote
17 Blood Elf Warlock
tag: Jciinus

for the run
Reply Quote
I'm down, msg me. Been playing a marathon last night!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Oh !@#$ get ahold of me my tag is Bigleon#1565
I'm running a WD lvl 17ish atm.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]