Diablo® III

Error Code BLZPTS0000J?

we got this problem in Hong Kong also....
tried every thing but still cant work, i have been able to install once , but after 10% it said some file damerged need to re-install again, but than i cant even get in
Reply Quote
solved for me for the STARTER EDITION:

1.delete all small files in the download dir but not the installer tomes 2+3
2.delete battle.net dir
3.start the downloader again, wait until the downloader disappears without notice (!)
4.go to the task manager, kill the crashed " diablo III setup.exe"
5.start it manually
6.wait until update is done
7.install
(8.insult the wall or something to calm down after all the lost time)

EDIT: BOUGHT RETAIL CD VERSION , SAME ERROR AGAIN AND NO WAY TO CORRECT
Edited by mesh#2115 on 5/15/2012 7:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I Tried in windows xp and it works... something about my win7 OS making it stop
Reply Quote
HELp
Reply Quote
Hey guys.. This is not really supposed to be a solution but after some gruesome hours of trying to make this work here's how i got it. Use any windows xp machine to run the setup. After the update quit the installation. Copy the contents of Battle.net folder generated when installing on the win xp machine and replace the ones on the win7 ProgramData/Battle.net folder.... goodluck for those without win xp machines sorry..hope i could help more but I'm tired :(
Reply Quote
HEY!!
A guy call liver7 provide this and works for me
Click StartClick Control PanelIf you are in Classic View:Select Folder OptionsClick the View tabIn Advanced Settings under Hidden files and folders, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives.Click OK.If you are in Category View:Select Appearance and PersonalizationIn the Folder Options section, select Show hidden files and folders. This will bring up the Folder Options window.Click on the View tab.In the Advanced Settings section under Hidden files and folders, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives.Click OK.Try again to navigate to the proper folder:Windows Vista/7: C:\ProgramData\Battle.netWindows XP: Documents and Settings\All Users\Application DataDelete the folder, then reattempt the installation.
Reply Quote
@WSHatHK, that was already posted somewhere here
Reply Quote
does not work for u guys?
Reply Quote
no
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
here try this. just copy and paste the Battle.net folder to your existing ones so that update would skip and you could already proceed to installation - http://tinyurl.com/77jg45s
Reply Quote
I have the same problem. I have full access to all necessary files in my limited account and permission to install games as well. I have deleted the Battlenet folder in Program Data and double checked that I have full access to said folder. I have disabled (temporarily) my AV program by enabling game mode, and disabled firewalls in the same AV program, Windows, and my router, eliminating the need to forward all the D3/Blizzard Updater ports. I enabled run as administrator for all users under compatibility tab for the D3 Setup exe, made sure Secondary Logon is enabled in Windows Services, and made sure the Agent isn't running in the Processes tab in Task Manager during install. I finally had to submit a ticket along with my DxDiag & MsInfo files, along with the setup log under the perpetually recreated Battlenet folder in ProgData, and am waiting for a reply. I paid $65 after midnight last night for an awesome game that I can't play. NOTHING has worked.
Reply Quote
that helped me to get the installer going again! no error this time after deleting the folder diablo3_engb in battle.net folder.! Hope it gose well with the install now! Thank you!

Edit: Now the installer freezes on updating at around 95%...
Edit: Just wait it out and it will work! Toke me around 10 mins to even get to Install..
Edited by JaniX#2723 on 5/15/2012 8:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Rogue
I have finally upgraded to updating setup files and it fails to about 40% giving the goold ol' error code. Anyone else?
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Rogue
BUMP
Reply Quote
Hello friend...have you the link??
Reply Quote
I have the same problem with my D3 CE, any suggetsion what to do?
Reply Quote
im having the same problem except i cant even get mine to install and ive tried calling blizzard a few times now but i guess everybody else who is having this problem is doing it as well. when i trouble shoot it i get something that says to edit my ports, proxy, firewall and some other setting but idk how to do all that.
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 08:33 AMPosted by Winterchill
here try this. just copy and paste the Battle.net folder to your existing ones so that update would skip and you could already proceed to installation - http://tinyurl.com/77jg45s

This solution got me past the initial error code problem, thanks so much! Now I'm having installation issues, but at least I'm a bit further along thanks to you Winterchill!
Reply Quote
i've bought a new computer just for diablo 3, and now i get this error... does bashing the screen still have any effect?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]