Diablo® III

Barbarian PVP Overpower build

100 Tauren Paladin
  • Check this out http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#afXdTk!cXZ!bccbbZ

The combo is start with Warcry - Charge! Rune, to gain 60 Fury, then Spear the target (having 75 fury), then bash until 18% skill damage is capped. Finally leap and stun the enemy team, then Earthquake (being 100% fury for berserker rage and 18% from bash) Almost 3000% weapon damage, to end the kill with a Weapon Throw with dread bomb for an almost 500% Weapon damage extra...

If you dont get the kill, run around until Leap and Spear (for the heals) are up or wait for the next shout to heal urself and keep bashing for more Weapon Throws with dreadbomb...

So what do you guys think? I haven't come up with a better combo...
  • Reply Quote
    100 Tauren Paladin
    How about this earthquake bomb?
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#adXkTP!gXZ!bbcZYZ

Earthquake (2000% weapon damage + 65% aftershocks) + 100% overall damage from WOTB + 18% overall damage from bash x3 + 30% possibly overall damage from Brawler and + 50% more damage if it's a critical hit...

Supposedly after this in a 3v3, somebody has to die over the high burst...for the remaining of the match and until the next Cooldowns, I've to rely on bashes, leaps and spear + war cry for the health gain...

Your build is more stable in that sense, but this is a fast paced game...
    So what do you think guys?
    Reply Quote
    I think Earthquake is actually going to be pretty terrible in pvp unless you have some way of keeping them in the aoe with stuns/slow/ancient spear.

If you can get the fury to combine WotB and EQ, which I would rune with chilling earth btw, and have ancient spear ready to pull them back when they leap/vault/charge/teleport/spiritwalk out, then it might work pretty well.

You would have to make your whole build around it though and you'd be fairly gimped fighting normally either when you were building fury or after you used EQ if it didn't kill them.

Also Brawler might actually be the worst passive possible for pvp in that you are never going to have 3 enemies within 8 yrds of you.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]