Diablo® III

Install: It's beyond 8am on the 14th..

100 Goblin Death Knight
So, just as the topic says.

Everyone keeps saying that you can Install it on the 14th after 8AM. However. It is now 2Midnight PDT on the 15th and, low and behold. I STILL can't install it... what am I missing?

I have tried to run it under Admin rights, no luck. Computer is fine on malicious software. Defragged it a few days ago. (Will do so again if I have to.)

Am I the only one having this issue?
Reply Quote
YOU my fine sire are gravely mistaken. and you might need glasses....
it is not time yet. you still need 8 hrs from this posting time
Reply Quote
It is most certainly not the 15th PDT yet! Have you got your timings mixed up?
Reply Quote
you do realize PDT is california time zone right. pacific day light time. if your time zone is already 12.01 of the 15th you are in no way even in the right time zone of PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I may have read it wrong but I thought it said 8 pm Pacific time if that is correct by my watch at 0023 pacific time you would have 19 hours 37mins to go.
Reply Quote
wtf i thought it released tonight at midnight
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Death Knight
Well damn, now I do feel like a fool. Seems like my crap is set an entire day faster!!!
Reply Quote
Haha try living in NZ, we are literaly a whole day ahead of you Americans, think of how frustrating it is for us.

You can install 8.01am 14/05, we can install 3am on 15/05.

You have a launch at midnight bang on 15/05, we get one at 7pm NZ 15/05.

Now that's torture
Edited by GoldX#1933 on 5/14/2012 12:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
sydney.. 1am install for us.. il install when i wake up in the morning for work..
then i get home 4.45pm... 15 mins before servers up =D
Reply Quote
Time zones strike again.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
If you like in Australia and New Zealand, you won't be able to play until May 15th and 12:01 PDT the same as the rest of us. So with the time difference, your game will launch at 5:01 PM going by Sydney time.
For those of you confused by the time difference, I found this handy dandy time zone converter. It will convert the California time to your local time zone..and will stop this confusion!!!

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?month=5&day=15&year=2012&hour=0&min=5&sec=0&p1=137&p2=240
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Everyone should just start announcing all launch dates and times in GMT.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Vilir, what they are saying is, is that it's the 14th, not the 15th, should be able to install it now though, but still saying it's not ready yet
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]