Diablo® III

Servers live at what time? Aus

90 Undead Warlock
Forgive me if there has already been a few posts of this nature, I don't intend to cause clutter :)

Does anyone have a rough idea of what time the servers will be live in Australia? or specifically GMT+ 10?

I can only speculate that it would be between 5pm-7pm, as I THINK they coincide with midnight from the relevant US timezone.
Reply Quote
- Diablo III
View profile
12:30 am Tuesday 15, server go up for INSTALLING and PATCHING.

Then 5pm Tuesday 15 servers go up for play.

Enjoy!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Thanks, appreciate that
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
I thought Blizzard said they wasn't going to be a delayed release for Australia....oh well, once again we wait another day....
Reply Quote
It's not delayed. 5pm Brisbane time is Midnight release for Americans
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
05/14/2012 12:50 AMPosted by Deanomac
I thought Blizzard said they wasn't going to be a delayed release for Australia....oh well, once again we wait another day....

i have no clue what you are talking about and for god sake there is a sticky about unlock times
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
05/14/2012 12:55 AMPosted by Catixie
It's not delayed. 5pm Brisbane time is Midnight release for Americans

/facepalm
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I think what he meant was that Blizzard stated some time ago that we MAY be able to play the game from midnight our time, rather than have to wait for 5pm to coincide with midnight American time.
Reply Quote
5:01pm EST.
Physical copies can install/download at 12:01pm.
Digital copies can install whenever they want, I believe.
Edited by DarkRaven17#1173 on 5/14/2012 1:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I've got a digital download version, I cannot install it, I have all the installation files tho.
Reply Quote
Then you must be able to download the installer, but not install until 1:01am pn the 15th.
I suppose we're lucky we have a whole day to pick up our physical copy and install it, whereas Americans have to be up at 3am :)
Edited by DarkRaven17#1173 on 5/14/2012 2:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
There is a sticky thread that answers this.
Edited by Hypersonic#1142 on 5/14/2012 2:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Then you must be able to download the installer, but not install until 1:01am pn the 15th.
I suppose we're lucky we have a whole day to pick up our physical copy and install it, whereas Americans have to be up at 3am :)

I believe the physical copies can't be installed till after midday.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]