Diablo® III

Digital Download - Error - Disc Ejected

"If your installation disc has been ejected, please reinsert it and try again. If not, or if you keep seeing this error, please log into Battle.net and install Diablo III digitally."

I dont understand I am installing this digitally, I do not have a hard copy of the game.
Reply Quote
Please help?
Reply Quote
same
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Yes please. new issue can we get update on this.

this seems to be out of our control. do we just keep trying.
Reply Quote
Yeah I got stuck twice at 41% with this error.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
1% with the same error
Reply Quote
I got stuck at 41%. Downloading it again. I hope it won't get stuck at 41% again.
Reply Quote
I'm stuck too. Hopefully Bliz will fix soon!
Reply Quote
Redownload installer under battle.net and it will work fine. It will say checking for updates and start working.
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 08:46 AMPosted by DesmondTiny
Redownload installer under battle.net and it will work fine. It will say checking for updates and start working.

Ok, I'm going to give it a try. Did you delete the files from the original download?
Reply Quote
Yep, this seems to be working just fine. For me, the download never started with the first go, but after following Desmond's advice, I'm making progress. See you all on the fields tonight!
Reply Quote
do you delete the old installer folder then
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Kazarack,

If it's asking for a disk then it means an entire data tome is missing from the download. I'd recommend restarting the downloader to see if you can pick that up.

When restarting the downloader, make sure to select the same download folder that you did before. It should have the Diablo 3 installer file inside it. Allow the downloader to completely finish. It will launch the installer on its own when it is done.

Check your G-diffuser system!
Reply Quote
Jurannok

I just had this issue and it seems that I am not sure why but when I purchased this digitally 2 hours ago (I live in Canada) it saved the Great Britain installer when I clicked "download digitally" after purchase "Diablo-III-8370-enGB-Installer-downloader". I didn't even notice it had defaulted to that. My friend said log into bnet and go back to download digitally and try it over again. Second time around same thing. I go into download digitally a third time and notice that for some reason it has defaulted to "English EU" I switch it to english US and click and it gives me a totally different downloader "Diablo-III-Setup-enUS" which works, but redownloads the entire game client again a different size in a wow-like patcher/installer interface...

For someone in a country with bandwidth caps I do not enjoy paying for a 7.6 GB download of europe diablo client then 8.03 gigs of US client right after that.

If you live in Canada or for some reason Bnet has defaulted you to a non english US installer (as a north american) this may solve your issue.
Edited by Toast#1113 on 5/14/2012 9:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
having the same error
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Kazarack,

If it's asking for a disk then it means an entire data tome is missing from the download. I'd recommend restarting the downloader to see if you can pick that up.

When restarting the downloader, make sure to select the same download folder that you did before. It should have the Diablo 3 installer file inside it. Allow the downloader to completely finish. It will launch the installer on its own when it is done.

This seems to have fixed it for me thank you : )
Reply Quote
I have the same issue and have let the downloader "scan" my files 6 times, and even fully redownloaded it once.

I still get the same thing. What's up? :(
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 10:47 AMPosted by Away
e issue and have let the downloader "scan" my files 6 times, and even fully redownloaded it once.

Kazarack,

This fixed the "...CD ejected..." error for me but led into another error stating "...Diablo 3 requires a newer operating system...".
Once the downloader finished it launched the installer automatically and then gave the OS error.
What I did to fix both errors (possibly) was a combination of initializing the DL'er again AND then running the installer (Diablo III Setup) as ADMINISTRATOR.

BTW I'm running WiN 7 64-bit.

Directory should be something like:
"Your Name"/Diablo-III-8370-enUS-Installer/
Edited by eViLspOoN#1367 on 5/14/2012 11:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Getting the same error after deleting and installing the client three times (once with peer-to-peer off):

"If your installation disc has been ejected, please reinsert it and try again. If not, or if you keep seeing this error, please log in to Battle.net and install Diablo III digitally."

...I was not a part of the Beta, downloaded from my official account page, and I am on an admin account. None of my files have the .part suffix...

Has anyone here seen any posts by an admin on repeatedly getting this error?

also, @Toast: I hear you bro, my ISP is going to take me to the bank if I download this dumb broken client and have to delete it again
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
05/14/2012 02:59 PMPosted by Dionysian
"If your installation disc has been ejected, please reinsert it and try again. If not, or if you keep seeing this error, please log in to Battle.net and install Diablo III digitally."

Same, I shall try to re download.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]