Diablo® III

Error 108 Tome3.mpqe

90 Undead Priest
tome3.mpqe could not be opended,because error 108 occurred, if this problem persists please contact blizzard
Reply Quote
Got the same error, it stopped at about 43% complete.
Reply Quote
same error kinda sucks
Reply Quote
Same here ...
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Exact same error and percentage...ugggggh. I used the newer installer, so that won't be it.
Reply Quote
Same here:

error C:\my-path-to-d3-installer\Installer Tome 3.MPQE could not be opened because an error 108 occurred. If this problem persists, please contact Blizzard Technical Support. (OpenArchive::Execute)

I ran an MD5 checksum on the original and it matches what is on my other computers that I downloaded the game to. It went back to being a .part file so I am guessing more had to be downloaded and maybe it failed to download it all before it tried to extract it to install.
Reply Quote
I'm getting the same error on the InstallerTome2.mpqe
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I have a post on the main page with a possible fix to any tome errors, please take a look.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]