Diablo® III

Just updating files

Hey,
I am stuck in Updating Files text with a bar so don't move!
Reply Quote
Yep, I'm stuck here it keeps updating files fills up then says launching blizzard launcher then goes right back to ~60% of updating files and repeats.. rapidly over..n over.. :/
Reply Quote
Right click on the launcher exe. Properties->Compatibility Tab->Check the box that says run as administrator at the bottom of the pop up. Then check the box that says Run in compatibility mode for. Use the drop down to find windows xp service pack 3.

Click apply then OK.

Now open the launcher exe regularly.

Problem solved.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
did not work for me i did all that and still stuck at updating setup files and will not budge
Reply Quote
Thanks, that worked right away. :)
Reply Quote
same, still stuck
Reply Quote
same here.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I did what Bodach said and it didnt work until I unchecked run as administrator.
Reply Quote
we need help blizzard
Reply Quote
Right click on the launcher exe. Properties->Compatibility Tab->Check the box that says run as administrator at the bottom of the pop up. Then check the box that says Run in compatibility mode for. Use the drop down to find windows xp service pack 3.

Click apply then OK.

Now open the launcher exe regularly.

Problem solved.

tried this with win7. got me to 1% and froze again
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
Hey there! Some people are using the wrong setup.exe you have to go to C:\Users\Nameofyourcomputer\Diablo-III-8370-enUS-Installer if you downloaded it there go in the folder and use the setup file thats in there, I would delete the battle.net folder while your at it.
Reply Quote
Diablo-III-8370-enGB-Installer-downloader - 7,00 MB (7.340.032 byte) is want i did use, the new one

edit : from EU
Edited by Kengax#2895 on 5/14/2012 11:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]