I ran Diablo III setup.exe from the 7.60gb file I downloaded days ago

AND

re-downloaded the 30mb setup just now off bnet

same result. what gives??
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Mine's stuck here, too.
Reply Quote
I also have the same problem. I've been looking in all of the troubleshooting on battle.net, but have had no luck
Reply Quote
I found the solution here. The first one worked for me.

http://www.keenandgraev.com/2012/05/12/diablo-3-stuck-updating-setup-files-fix/
Reply Quote
Thanks, the first solution worked for me as well.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Also having same problem; absolutely nothing works to fix it. Installer is just broken. I've even ran the dler again to check all the files and it says all are downloaded properly. I have a 15 gig a month cap and I can't download an entire 7 gig game again. Blizzard what's going on here????
Reply Quote
83 Night Elf Hunter
You'd think Blizzard would pay attention to people that couldn't play they're amazing new game. And no none of the fixes worked for me either.
Reply Quote
Nothing works for me either...Game preordered...
Reply Quote
If the user has any connections configured in "Dial-up and Virtual Private Network settings" and they're set to "Dial whenever a network connection is not present," the install won't proceed past 10%.

Finally this worked for me
Reply Quote
Stuck at 2/3s install, help
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Seems they've taken our money and closed up shop. I have seen suggestions from users, but no official statements from Blizzard Entertainment. Either they are sitting on their asses waiting for someone else to do their job and find a work-around, or they simply don't care now that they have our money. I for one am hoping I can get my money back. I pre-ordered and I received a faulty product that does not work on hardware that is within their specified recommendations. We've been sold a lemon lads. Time to burn them at the stake.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
On the link above, option #2 worked for me

Windows 7 Home Premiun, X64bit.

Asus G74SX.

Hope this somewhat provides information on what to build off of.

For those who don't feel like links, this is the option I tried:

Right click on the Diablo 3 setup file you downloaded via the Blizzard Downloader

Select Properties > Compatibility > Check Run this in Compatibility Mode for… > Choose Windows XP (Service Pack 3) (Note: Does not work on Vista.)

Right Click the Icon, Run as Administrator.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]