Diablo® III

WHy IS It Downloading SO SLOW!!!!

90 Blood Elf Paladin
keep in mid that ur max connection depends on ur isp plan
Reply Quote
- From there go to "Connections".
- Then click on "LAN Settings".
- UNCHECK "Automatically Detect Settings".

Thank you! Worked like a charm!
Reply Quote
I was having the exact same problem. I unchecked the "Detect Automatic Settings" as stated above......

...Voila...that worked.

Thanks guys!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
learn something something about p2p before calling people idiots.. p2p works on others sharing the data as they are downloading it. WHICH MEANS! the more people download/seed THE FASTER THE DOWNLOAD! waiting till the day of should make it faster..
Reply Quote
WOW, I've been waiting all day for downloading. and after doing JUST what u said, the speed is 10x faster, THANKS / unchecked automatic settings/ LAN in Windows Vista : ) /
Reply Quote
Thanks a lot. You made my day.
Reply Quote
I am having a problem downloading this and I have the actual cd in hand..I don't know anything about computers but I have a brand new computer that is supposed to be super fast, I don't know why it's downloading so slow..it's been hours and it is only at 8%. what do I do?
Like I said its from a cd not downloading online
Reply Quote
Found a post on this last night, didn't have this problem myself but this might help you.

For windows 7, go to control panel -> network and internet -> internet options -> connections -> LAN settings -> uncheck automatically detect settings.

Apparently worked for a lot of people with snail download speeds.

this has worked for me
Edited by Phoenix#11937 on 3/3/2013 5:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
i like cheese
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]