Diablo® III

Did the servers went live for an hour or so?

The default installer for me was the EU one, but I'm pretty sure my region still defaulted to the Americas.
Perhaps you defaulted to EU and managed to be one of the first on?

I downloaded the enUS if that's what you mean by installer....and no, I was playing the game at 6am Sydney time which was 2 hours or so before the Europeans
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Easiest way to tell what servers your on are you getting wispers trying to sell you gold ?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
For real playing it already ? you assy bastard XD haha but hey comon who would log out if they got in , in the first place i mean seriously its like Much awaited for haha good stuff champ !! im installing it now ZOMG hurry up !!
Reply Quote
lol i love those threads of ppl who accidentally can play the game, but dude..

"LOGGED OUT TO COMPLAIN?"

:D hilarious, let's have a crack guys in a few hours...
Reply Quote
I'm not playing it right now, finishing up work so I can be ready at 5pm...besides even if I make progress I'll have to start over on a American server when it goes live so what's the point ....I just hope I dont get stuck on the Asian server
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]