Diablo® III

Won't let me install D3

85 Undead Death Knight
So i subscribed for the WoW Annual Pass and i am supposed to get the free copy of D3... when i try to install, it says i need a disc... I downloaded the game client via my D3 account, and it says it's my D3 Standard Edition account is active... How come i can't install the game :( Please help me.
Reply Quote
I am also having the exact same problem
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Same. Since I was upgrading to the CE, I'll just install from the disc tomorrow night.

You still haven't beaten "Anarchy Online" for most disastrous launch, guys, but I do have to give you an 'A' for effort. ;)
Reply Quote
If you get that error, the setup files are corrupted. Check the directory where the setup file is, and delete any files that end in .part

Rerun the downloader and it will re-download those files that were not completed.

If that does not resolve it, you will need to completely delete all the setup files and start over.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]