Diablo® III

Which client do we need to play immediately?

Global Play is not enabled at first, so what does that mean for us?
The downloader that I got from Battle.net was the enGB version, is this correct or do I need to get the enUS version since Australia defaults to the Americas?
Will I be locked to playing on the European servers until Global Play is activated with this client?
Reply Quote
Diablo-III-8370-enGB-Installer

thats the one it will work fine.

On Tuesday morning when you install just open the game and their is a region button to select which region you want to connect too, just make sure its set to US.
Reply Quote
I'm aware of the region button, but I've heard that Global Play will not be enabled immediately, so does this mean the client I downloaded is locked to Europe, or only that I will be limited to America (since US is the AU/NZ home server)
Reply Quote
As I said all you have to do is make sure the client is set to the right region, if it isn't then you simply won't be ale to login you will get an error.

The login is based off your battle.net home location NOT the client home location.

All global play not being enabled means is if you try to login to a region that's not your battle.net home location you will get an error and won't be able to login until you select the right region.

Trust me you have the right client, your good to go mate.
Reply Quote
Alright, sweet.
Cheers!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]