Diablo® III

Problems with Updating Setup Files..

27 Blood Elf Rogue
I've seen quite a few solutions to the problem where setup gets stuck at about 30% with Updating Setup Files, but the problem for Me is.. I have no ProgramData folder. No battle.net folder, and no Agent.exe. The only thing I have is the D3 folder directly on my C drive, that leads to Diablo III setup.. so I have no idea where all of these people are finding this ProgramData file, but.. any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Reply Quote
the programdata folder is a hiden file on your computer. you have to make hidden files view able to be able to see it in yoru c drive. but i wouldnt go messing with anything in your system unless you know what your doing?

to see program data folder go to start > control panel > appearance and personalization > then find folder options. in folder options make sure show hidden files and folders is clicked and you should be able to see that folder.
Reply Quote
also how long is your DL stuck? sometimes it could be bad connection and the thing drops. try closing the DL and re initializing the setup.

i think what I did was when your about to go to sleep leave comp on and initiailize the setup. by the time you wake up. if it isnt done. then something is wrong. haha.

another thing you can do is delete the diabloe 3 ...... installer folder then resave it to somewhere. usually the default location is good.

WARNING: dont go deleting things you dont know haha.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Open Computer > Click on Organize > Folders and Search Options > View Tab > Under "Advanced settings" > Make sure "Show hidden files and folders" is checked.
Reply Quote
27 Blood Elf Rogue
All fixed! Thank you very much.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]