I just wanna take this moment to thank the D3 dev team for working super hard on this game so the people can enjoy and cherish it for years to come. Its been a long, arduous road for both the fans and the folks at blizzard entertainment. Tomorrow, i get to line up at my local gamestop with other fellow geeks and friends to rejoice over the greatest PC title in history. Blizzard release days are like a second christmas for nerds. We are always able to reminisce launch days and the anxious wait for blizzard titles. As for me, i am able to recall every title launch, detail for detail. Those are the memories that we keep and share with our friends (and our irritated girlfriends). This may just be a video game, but for some people - its a culture, and a way to celebrate being a geek and love every moment of it. Stars Wars, LOTR, Marvel, DC comics, ComiCon - all these franchises are a nerds best friend and are great, but what separates Diablo from the rest is that we can experience it over and over and it will never be the same - it is timeless.

So with that said, i just wanna say thank you to the Devs once again and wish them the best of luck for tomorrow's launch.

See you on the other side.