Diablo® III

failed updating setup files...

Ive purchased the digital copy of the game... completed the download. When i load the diablo III launcher it searches for updates and completes 90% then force stops. Ive tried several suggestiona including deleting the battle.net folder and restarting the download. I have closed all firewalls virua protectors etc. I have checked the secondary logon as well...I run as admin and im using vista.. i cant help to wonder if i can find resolution to this befote midnight :( please help. Thank you.
Reply Quote
59 Undead Death Knight
That usually happens when something is disrupting the Agent. I'm not sure what firewalls you have, but some require you to explicitly allow Agent.954\Agent.exe through. ContentWatch/NetNanny also causes this.
Reply Quote
Ill check i have disabled all security. Firewalls. Antivirus etc.i dont even know what net nanny is.... maybe its a router security?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]