Diablo® III

Game key?

85 Orc Warrior
If I purchased the game digitally, will I still need a game key? When I started installing the game it asked me to put one in. If so, I have never received such said game key. I have all my order info and receipt, no game key is to be found.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
There is no game key with the digital download. Just skip the part that asks for a key as yours has already been activated.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Thanks for the quick answer :]
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Instead of starting a new thread, I thought I would piggy back on here. So, my mother and father are both playing D3. They both received a game key from for their Annual Pass purchase. I, however, have not. I am unable to go any farther in the installation, since it is asking for my game key.. any idea where it would be? I have searched every purchase made via my account, and I have no key. Thanks

Bael
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]