Diablo® III

Regarding "D3-0-9558-WIN-FINAL.MPQ" Error

Some people had issues with the file that were resolved by deleting the file and allowing the downloader to re-download it. However, that didn't solve the issue for me.
After trying several times, I resolved myself to redownloading the installer, but before I did, I moved the folder, to ensure that there were no overwriting issues when downloading the fresh one. On a whim, I retried one last time, and was greeted with success; I don't know if moving the folder caused it to re-check the files, or if the fact that the installer was within the Diablo III directory (Diablo III/Diablo-III-8370-enGB-Installer, originally) caused some sort of clash, but I am now ready to charge forth to New Tristram!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel