Diablo® III

[FIX] For error 108

87 Human Paladin
Go to Diablo-III-8370-enUS-Installer folder look in side if you see Installer Tome 1,2 or 3 at the end of them with .part that file has not completed its full download. Delete the Installer Tome file that has the .part and run the Diablo-III-8370-enUS-Installer-downloader it will redownload the tome file you deleted, once its at 100% DO NOT close the downloader it will close itself once it closes the installer will come up. Have fun! request sticky so others can see this.
Edited by Spartacus117#1439 on 5/14/2012 10:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Thank you kind sir, you are a lifesaver.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
You saved the day!!!
Reply Quote
this is when a random gamer is more helpful then official support

TYVM :D
Reply Quote
Thanks for posting this. I ended up wiping out the whole "Diablo-III-8370-enUS-Installer" folder and downloading everything from scratch again to be sure.
Reply Quote
I deleted the mpq 3.part and its going to take as long as it took to install the whole thing, so i supposed it doesnt matter if you delete them all anyhow.
Reply Quote
no work
Reply Quote
SUE!!!
Reply Quote
88 Human Paladin
I DONT KNOW WHAT THE STORY IS HERE BUT I THINK THEY HAD MORE THEN ENOUGH TIME TO GET IT RIGHT FIRST GO , DOESNT LOOK GOOD MAN :(
Reply Quote
25 Troll Hunter
Davian: Gloom and Doomer.
Reply Quote
Dunno Why they did but really confused why they didnt fix this issue before launch.
Reply Quote
I still having problems with it! I deleted the Tome 3 part and now says it cant open Tome 3 mpqe
What should I do? delete this one too? :(
Reply Quote
the problem is my .part files have 7 gigs. thats a lot of time to download it again.

I did everything on this forum to fix it without download it again.

Offiacial help is download downloader and run it again, then wait till end and install the game..

i did it like 1000x times and still the game want disk for me and files have .part on end...

welll i starting be bored because this client is the worst client i ever used....
Reply Quote
Well I am giving it a go. At least I don't have to download all of it. Would take all day. Again thanks Leroy. I hope it works.
Reply Quote
Stupid client ! Who made it must go kill himself
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]