Diablo® III

My Build....Thoughts???

100 Troll Hunter
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#WZYQiP!ZWY!cZbZaZ
Reply Quote
All you're doing is stacking damage. The only defensive ability you have is Ground Stomp. I deeply doubt this building's success past Normal difficulty.

You have no way to deal with runners, no way to mitigate damage or avoid death. Consider monsters that will run from you, or monsters that will be able to out-DPS you. This build needs some fast way to catch up with ranged creatures and some way other than WOTB's piddling 20% dodge chance to avoid getting yourself killed.

You also don't have any AOE damage dealers. Frenzy can only hit one creature at a time, and while your swing is fast -- its not THAT fast. Not having AOE (I'm not counting HOTA since you took Smash) will greatly hamper your ability to deal with mobs, I guarantee you.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
I was thinking this for a single damage encounter and having a Templar follower with healing? I haven't played this game before so I don't know. what suggestions and changes do you recommend.
Reply Quote
You've got to have some kind of way to deal damage to multiple targets: Overpower, Revenge, Seismic Slam, Furious Charge, Rend, Whirlwind... And be conscious of cooldowns. You need AOE damage regularly, so if you take multiple AOE cooldowns, you're maybe ok, but if not you need a fury SPENDER that does AOE.

You also need some way to keep yourself alive, either with Threatening Shout, or Warcray, Sprint, Groundstomp, Ignore Pain... and really preferably one passive that'll buff your defense.

If you're very unfamiliar with the game, maybe when you start -- begin by picking from the preset categories: Primary, Secondary, Defense, Might, Tactics and Rage?
Reply Quote
Yeah... the main thing I notice is you have almost no survivability. No life leeching, no real defensives. Sooner or later sh!t will hit the fan, and you'll need more than just a lot of pew pew to survive.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Thnx for the input
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]