Diablo® III

ERROR: the file enGB_Cutscene-md5.lst could n

My installer gets to 4% then an error pops up and the installer closes, the error reads something like:

ERROR: the file enGB_Cutscene-md5.lst could not be opened. (ReadInterleavedMD5List-Header)
WARNING: Tjhe File "C:\Games\DiabloIII.temp\Data_D3.temp\PC.temp\MPQs.temp\enGB_Cutscene.mpq.temp" could not be deleted.
(ConflictManager::UncreateObjects)
and so on.....

Any help would be warmly received :)
Reply Quote
I have the exact same problem.
Reply Quote
same exact problem here also
Reply Quote
Exact same problem. It's installing from the disc. Why in the name of heck is it having problems? I activated the key on my battle.net account and I'm trying to install the game by downloading it, but I'm having problems with that as well.
Reply Quote
I fixed the problem. All you have to do is go into your control panel-->windows firewall-->allow a program/app through firewall. Then all you do is browse to the DVD and add the Diablo 3 setup .exe to the list of allowed applications through the firewall.
Reply Quote
I also have that problem for now.
I'm running the installation as Administrator as well.
I'm confused hehe!
Reply Quote
Ah my error :) Well, it's working on one of my PC, the one at work isn't that cooperative with me :) Will try some other things later today!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]