Diablo® III

d1ck smith price eb price

93 Pandaren Rogue
I have pre-ordered d3 with eb games and not paid in full. I noticed that d1ck smith has it cheaper do you guys think it would be possible for me to can my pre-order and use the credit of the balance i have paid for d3 from them and force them to price match with d1ck smith?
Reply Quote
It all comes down to the policy EB's head office puts in place for D3.

Most of the time they will price match, but I know from experience that sometimes HO says no price matching or no price matching certain stores etc because of limited stock.

You -should- be able too without a problem, but only way to findout for sure will be to try.

Goodluck!
Reply Quote
Might be tough, if you don't ask you won't know. Obviously make sure you ask before you cancel it and find out they won't
Reply Quote
mate heaps of those business love to price match off each other, it just usually comes down to availability - example, they won't price match a store who is out of stock and things like that. but it's worth a try. you might not even have to cancel your order, just tell them !*%@ smith is making them look bad, you want them to keep your business! "DON'T MAKE ME TAKE MY GOOD MONEY ELSEWHERE, I'LL DO IT!!!?!111" that sort of thing XD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]