Diablo® III

Berserk Health Globe Farmer

I want to be an efficient farmer (fast kills; little down time). I have read that health globes are supposed to be the primary way of healing in this game. I also want to generate enough fury to keep Berserker up 30-50% of the time. As such, I think I have finally settled on this build...
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#aZYQgP!aSY!YcYYbc

1. Bash - Instigation (fury gen)
2. Hammer of the Ancients - Birthright (fury dump/treasure/globes)
3. Ground Stomp - Foot of the Mountain (control/fury gen)
4. Overpower - Momentum (AoE/fury gen)
5. Threatening Shout - Grim Harvest (damage reduction/treasure/fury gen)
6. Wrath of the Berserker - Thrive on Chaos (awesomeness 30-50% of the time)

Pound of Flesh (globes) - Boon of Bul-Kathos (awesomeness) - Weapons Master (fury gen)
Reply Quote
I would want a little more defense than that even in a farming build. I'd think about dropping boon of bul-kathos for a defensive passive.

You also don't really have any mobility skills. I would drop ground stomp or overpower for furious charge - merciless assault.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
It seems like there is a lot of focus here on Fury generation and trying to keep WotB up. Not that there is necessarily anything wrong with that! your build does look promising but is not necessarily my style. you may be overestimating the value of mass fury gen in exchange for the +1 second per 25 fury gen rune for WotB. I think the above posters comments seem dead on, especially in regard to you needing to gain a defensive passive!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]